Here’s a great article from Health.com on the top warning signs of stroke.
A great read for everyone that Dr. Holleron wanted to share.
The list includes:
- Trouble seeing or blurry vision
- Difficultly speaking or confusion
- Weak arm or leg
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Sudden pain
- Sever headache
- Droopy face
- Fatigue or mental changes
- Breathlessness or heart palpitations
Be sure to click the link below read the full article explaining each of these symptoms to learn more about how they can be symptoms of stroke.